When is it possible to request a refund?
All unused credit is possible to be returned within 21 days from purchase. After this period has passed it is not possible to request a refund of purchased credit back to your bank account. All additional costs are to be covered by the purchaser (bank feest, exchange differences).
When is it possible to request a refund of credit?
If the purchased function does not work properly (does not include changing car configuration) or there has been an error during software upload caused by a VDASH system error.
In this case all credit will be refunded back to your VDASH account and you can use it again.
Within 7-days you can request refund, if you are unhappy with the engine optimization. It is needed to load back the original software with VDASH.
When is it NOT possible to request a refund/refund of credit?
- If there is a PIN needed for said function and the purchaser did not check this beforehand
- If the vehicle is not equipped with needed HW for purchased function
- If the vehicle communication is being disrupted by a second hand or not properly installed unit in the CAN collector
- If the vehicle or computer battery dies during the installation
- If the installation was unsuccessful due to a defective communication device (DiCE, VXDIAG, VCX, VOE, etc)
- If the installation was unsuccessful due to a loss of communication between a computer and a communication device (DiCE, VXDIAG, VCX, VOE, etc)
- If the installation was unsuccessful due to a loss of communication between a client computer and the D5T5 company server
- If the engine has some hardware issue and it is not possible to use the power of the optimized software (not correctly set the WasteGate, worn injectors, damaged spark plugs, worn turbocharger,...)
Refund can be asked here: https://d5t5.com/helpdesk/create/ticket